We bring the news to Japanese American and Asian American communities from Sacramento to Fresno, San Francisco to Santa Cruz.
A few quick facts …
- The Nichi Bei Weekly was formed by the Nichi Bei Foundation, which consists of former staff of the Nichi Bei Times, community leaders, and professionals within the media industry.
- The Nichi Bei Weekly has the trust and loyalty of its readers with its recognition as the natural successor to the Nichi Bei Times, which had a legacy stretching back to 1899. We have regained the same number of Times subscribers within three months of starting the paper in September of 2009.
- Japanese Americans are a highly educated sector of the population, with above average incomes, and we are the only Japanese American weekly in Northern California.
- The Nichi Bei Weekly has a remarkable team of contributing writers and popular columnists. And our special issues cover culturally significant events, such as Obon, the Cherry Blossom Festival and the New Year.
Download our MEDIA KIT
Send an e-mail to the advertising team at email@example.com
All camera-ready art and space reservations are due the Friday, prior to the following Thursday’s publication date.
Send an e-mail to the advertising team at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on specific ad deadlines.
• Ad must be correct proportions and exact size
• All color images must be CMYK, color corrected, and embedded
• Image resolution of at least 200 ppi or greater
• All fonts/text must be outlined
• Please double check for any overprinting issues (trapping, knockout, etc)
• Artwork files formats must be in PDF, EPS or TIFF format
• Resolution: 300 dpi or greater
• All fonts outlined
If your artwork requires extensive redesign or formatting by our graphic designer, you may be charged an extra design fee. All extra fees will be discussed with you before any charges are incurred.