Place your order:
Regular back issues are available for purchase at a cost of $1.50 per REGULAR ISSUE copies + shipping and handling and may be purchased online, by phone or in person.
Online and phone orders are subject to handling fees per order plus postage, currently a maximum of 5 copies may be ordered per order, shipping and handling fees apply.
$2.50 per copy for New Year’s edition + shipping and handling – call (415) 673-1009 for pricing and availability.
Prices are effective for 2009 issues and newer. Please call our office at (415) 673-1009 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about cost and availability.
Purchase Back Issues Online
The Nichi Bei Weekly uses Paypal for online orders. You may use a credit card OR a Paypal account to utilize this service. A Paypal account is NOT required.
*New Year’s Editions are currently unavailable for online purchase; please call for pricing and availability.
If you already know the issue date you would like to purchase, use the form below:
*There is a maximum order of 5 issues per transaction for online purchases. For orders over 5 copies please call our office at (415) 673-1009 or e-mail us at email@example.com for more details.
|$1.50 per copy
*MAX 5 COPIES PER ORDER
(+ shipping & handling)
Purchase Back Issues By Phone
Please call our office at (415) 673-1009 and specify the following information:
- Date(s) of issue(s)
- Number of copies per issue date
*Shipping and handling charges will apply for each order. Please contact us for payment options and shipping and handling fees. Payment must be received prior to shipment.
Purchase Back Issues In Person
Single copies can be purchased at the Nichi Bei Weekly office for $1.50.
Please visit us at:
1832 Buchanan St., #207
- Nonprofit Organizations throughout California
- Japantown Maps and Directories
- Historic Tours of the Three Remaining Japantowns
- Japanese Cultural Arts
- Japanese American Senior Centers and Community Centers
- Japanese American Historical Destinations
- Japanese Language School Directory
- California Sister Cities with Japan
- The country’s only annual Japanese culture guide
- Expanded Japanese Cultural Arts Directory: Listings of where to take cultural arts classes
- A guide to spring festivals throughout the country, with a special emphasis on the Cherry Blossom Festival in San Francisco
- Redesigned and comprehensive San Francisco Japantown Map and Directory, featuring Japantown favorites, new businesses in Japantown and a Japantown History Walk
(between Sutter and Bush streets)
San Francisco, CA 94115<.ul>
Payments may be made by cash, personal check or money order.
Pricing effective as of 06/21/2010.
$10.00 + $3.00 S/H per item
Your Guide to Japanese America:
Introducing the Nichi Bei Weekly’s annual Japanese Culture and Cherry Blossom Festivals Guide
ORDER TODAY!: $5 including shipping and handling